Happy hump day and here’s to another #HangryHappyHour! Because happy hour is the only time when the hanger temporarily retreats.
I like fruity mixed drinks. Specifically anything mixed with strawberries. They’re my favorite fruit. *sassy girl emoji* This boozy and fruity drink is a cold mixture of strawberries, lemons, Malibu rum, and club soda. They are perfect for an upcoming sunny spring day or to just quickly whip up any day. If you don’t specifically like tequila, this drink is a great alternative to a classic strawberry lime margarita.
You Will Need:
- 2 cups ice cubes, crushed
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/4 cup club soda
- 2 tbsp lemonade concentrate
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 oz Malibu Black Rum
- Place the crushed ice cubes in a blender. Add strawberries, club soda, lemonade concentrate, lemon juice, and rum. Blend until thickly mixed together.
- Serve immediately in a margarita glass.
Drink responsibly my friends.