Hello everyone! i hope you all doing well!
I’m going to share a perfect dessert recipe for any occasions, It’s could be an idea for you guys who are planning to have a small party!
Today’s recipe i got from a youtuber “cooking with the dog” i really enjoy her videos so much and all her recipes are pretty easy and delicious! so let’s get started!
Simple no-bake cheesecake (4 servings)
- 80 gr cream cheese ( room temperature)
- 100 ml heavy cream
- 50 gr condensed milk
- 15 ml Milk
- lemon juice
- cookies crumble
- strawberry jam
- In a clean bowl add cream cheese and pour milk gradually while whisk it, mix well.
- Add condensed milk and mix until smooth, then add cream while mixing until it fully combined.
- Squeeze half of lemon into the mixture and continue stirring until it’s thickened.
- Place cookies crumbles into a jar…
View original post 68 more words